Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to the jungle

Ok, so I really haven't started anything, so this is a premature post. The real jungle doesn't start for a couple of weeks. My new classmates and I have spent most of our time being lost in the city and finding places to drink. Not exactly the intense studying I've been warned of. Returning to the dorms has been awesome so far. I'm happy with my room and realize how much I have missed having no commute time. Boston seems to be a great city. In the limited time I have spent here, the local culture has been intoxicating. The sharp accents and compulsory use of the word fuck is quite charming. Today myself and some classmates were pulled over while doing community service because they thought we were soliciting the locals. The locals ooze character. Now if I could stop spending so much money on food and booze...

No comments: